Clinical Massage for Leg, Knee and Foot Pain
Chronic symptoms of leg, knee and foot conditions successfully treated through the use of advanced clinical massage techniques include:
- Hamstring strains, pain and tightness or stiffness felt in the thigh/buttocks down to behind the knee, which can extend to the calves.
- Tensor Fascia Latae, pain felt in the outer hip joint, which can be felt down to the outer thigh to the knee.
- Quadriceps Group and thigh muscles. Pain from these muscles can be the source of knee pain whether felt underneath the kneecap or around it. This can be described as ‘toothache’ type pain on the inside border, which can make the knee weak or buckle.
- Groin Pain, which may extend down inner or mid thigh down to inside of the knee and in some cases to lower leg muscles. Stiffness in the hip and limited movement of the thigh in all directions.
- Inner thigh problems can be felt as stinging pain down to the knee.
Chronic symptoms successfully treated through the use of advanced clinical massage techniques include:
- Pain may be felt along the shin bone, ankle and to the big toe, which can be mistaken for gout.
- Numbness in the lower leg, ankle and top of the foot.
- Weak ankles and foot drop.
- Night cramping in calf muscles, which may extend to back of the knee, thighs and ankles.
- Restless leg symptoms may be eased.
- Pain deep in the heel, achilles tendon.
- Plantar fascitis.