Clinical Massage for Hip, Pelvis or Lower Back Pain
Conditions affecting these areas of the body can be successfully treated through the use of advanced clinical massage techniques, symptoms may present themselves in some of the following ways:
- Low back ache which is felt deeply.
- Pain felt in the buttock whilst sitting for prolonged periods of time and is felt more whilst walking uphill and leaning forward.
- Sciatic Pain, felt in the buttock, hip joint near the front and thigh, which is increased by sitting, walking and standing.
- Pain experienced whilst lying on the back or on the side which is affected.
- Back pain which is made worse by weight bearing activities/lifting felt in the low back/buttock/groin or upper thigh may also be affected. Possibility of being unable to stand upright.